Shraddha Shashidhar to represent India at Miss Universe
Published : 12 Oct 2017, 17:12
Shraddha Shashidhar, who hails from Bengaluru, was crowned Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva - Miss Universe India 2017 by actor Shahid Kapoor here. She will compete at the prestigious Miss Universe pageant on November 26 in the US.
Shahid crowned Shraddha the winner of Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva - Miss Universe India 2017 on Wednesday, read a statement.
Peden Ongmu Namgyal (Sikkim) was crowned Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva - Supranational 2017, and Apeksha Porwal (Mumbai) as Yamaha Fascino Miss Diva 2017.
The judges' panel included the likes of former Miss Universe and actress Lara Dutta, actor Rajkummar Rao, filmmaker Kabir Khan, boxing champion Vijender Singh and Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere.
"It has been a wonderful journey. All the girls are winners in their own right, however there can be only one winner. It was difficult for the panelists to choose that one winner from 15 divas who were all very talented and promising," said Lara.
- Most viewed
- Trump ‘made me cry,’ says soldier’s widow
- 24 October Deaths
- 24 October Births
- 24 October Events
- College girl’s hanging body recovered in Jessore
- Sushma opens Chancery Complex of Indian HC in Dhaka
- Myanmar must not punish innocent people: Sushma tells PM
- Have mushroom-rich breakfast to maintain healthy weight
- Fashion industry not real life: Claudia Schiffer
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises
- Students from Dhaka win study trip to Australian Univ