Jennifer Aniston donates $1 mn to charity
Published : 13 Oct 2017, 17:38
Actress Jennifer Aniston has donated $1 million to charity working towards the relief efforts of deadly hurricanes Harvey, Irma and Maria.
Out of the total amount, Aniston has given $500,000 to the American Red Cross and the the other half to the Ricky Martin Foundation, aimed specifically at relief efforts in Puerto Rico, reports people.com.
Martin took to Twitter on Thursday to laud Aniston for her financial help amid a devastating time in the wake of Hurricane Maria, which has left power and resources in scarce supply.
“Jennifer Aniston, you are amazing. Thanks for donating $500,000 for our Puerto Rico relief fund. We will never forget. You are saving lives Jennifer,” Martin wrote.
Besides Aniston, other Hollywood stars who have helped towards the relief efforts include Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs, Leonardo DiCaprio, Jennifer Lopez and Ellen DeGenres.
- Most viewed
- SC on Khaleda's bail in another Cumilla case Tuesday
- 25 June Births
- 25 June Deaths
- 25 June Events
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl