Safa takes a break from TV series
Published : 15 Oct 2017, 16:03
Safa Kabir, apparently busy with acting and modelling, wants to focus more on her studies.
The actress said, she will not act in TV serials until she finishes her under-grads.
"I have to work almost every day of the month if I work in TV serials and this harms my studies. I had to drop two semesters in the past one year because of my busy schedule," she said.
She currently studies BBA at the American International University.
The young actress, however, wants to work in single-episode TV plays, short films, telefilms, and films in between her studies.
Safa also said she is eager to work for feature films.
"I act in short films as, I think, they'll help me working for the big screen," she said.
The actress also said she is now attending dance classes as part of her preparation for her movie career.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Woman commits suicide after killing daughter
- Ivy released from hospital
- 23 January Deaths
- 23 January Births
- 23 January Events
- PM releases stamp, first day cover on Int'l Customs Day
- 7 reasons you should use vegan products
- How to make someone fall in love with you: According to science
- Six reasons why you should wear sunglasses in the cold season
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- UN rapporteur determined to follow up thwarted mission
- British MPs approve landmark Brexit bill
- Militants kill mother-daughter polio workers in Pakistan