Safa takes a break from TV series
Published : 15 Oct 2017, 16:03
Safa Kabir, apparently busy with acting and modelling, wants to focus more on her studies.
The actress said, she will not act in TV serials until she finishes her under-grads.
"I have to work almost every day of the month if I work in TV serials and this harms my studies. I had to drop two semesters in the past one year because of my busy schedule," she said.
She currently studies BBA at the American International University.
The young actress, however, wants to work in single-episode TV plays, short films, telefilms, and films in between her studies.
Safa also said she is eager to work for feature films.
"I act in short films as, I think, they'll help me working for the big screen," she said.
The actress also said she is now attending dance classes as part of her preparation for her movie career.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- Sheikh Hasina leaves for Australia today on three-day visit
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Mother, daughter killed in Moulvibazar fire
- 26 April Deaths
- 26 April Births
- PM returns home from London
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 5th anniv of Rana Plaza tragedy today
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail