Brad Pitt eyeing Angelina Jolie’s lookalike
Published : 19 Oct 2017, 17:00
Actor Brad Pitt is reportedly eyeing his former wife and actress Angelina Jolie’s lookalike Ella Purnell.
Purnell, 21, played the young version of Jolie’s character in 2014’s ‘Maleficent’.
Pitt was so ‘blown away’ by her work in ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ and ‘Churchill’ that the 53-year-old ‘jumped at the chance’ to work with Purnell via his production company, Plan B, for ‘Sweetbitter’, reports variety.com.
‘Sweetbitter’ is based on a novel about a New York City waitress.
‘Brad had Ella in mind from the get-go. He went out of his way to cast her. Ella is incredibly flattered by all the attention she’s getting from Brad. She’s told friends he’s always been her No. 1 celebrity crush,’ said a source.
According to the source, the camaraderie has not gone down well with Jolie as she is ‘furious about Pitt’s interest in Purnell and her being cast on ‘Sweetbitter’. She absolutely hates that Pitt is cavorting with someone who played the teenage version of her in a film’.
The source also pointed out that Jolie has noted that Purnell was only five years older than 16-year-old Maddox, one of the six children she shares with the ‘War Machine’ actor.
- Most viewed
- Maintain your cosmetic jewellery in easy steps
- Honey is your best friend in winters
- Britain' s May seeks to broaden Brexit talks amid deadlock
- Canadian minister calls on Speaker Dr Shirin Sharmin Chaudury
- Use apricot oil on nails, exfoliate hands weekly in winter
- Man to die for killing wife in Gazipur
- Canada stands by Bangladesh on Rohingya issue
- I'm trying to run country with honesty: PM
- PM rules out major foodgrain shortfall in the country
- Stay alert against defeated forces: PM
- Sunny Leone opens up on casting couch in Bollywood
- Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
- Sheikh Hasina reaches Suhrawady Udyan
- Man to die for killing wife in Chittagong
- Germany, Sweden, EU extend strong support to Bangladesh for Rohingyas
- Sonia slams govt's arrogance
- Skincare myths demystified
- Group calls for Indonesian forces to stop virginity tests