Brad Pitt eyeing Angelina Jolie’s lookalike
Published : 19 Oct 2017, 17:00
Actor Brad Pitt is reportedly eyeing his former wife and actress Angelina Jolie’s lookalike Ella Purnell.
Purnell, 21, played the young version of Jolie’s character in 2014’s ‘Maleficent’.
Pitt was so ‘blown away’ by her work in ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ and ‘Churchill’ that the 53-year-old ‘jumped at the chance’ to work with Purnell via his production company, Plan B, for ‘Sweetbitter’, reports variety.com.
‘Sweetbitter’ is based on a novel about a New York City waitress.
‘Brad had Ella in mind from the get-go. He went out of his way to cast her. Ella is incredibly flattered by all the attention she’s getting from Brad. She’s told friends he’s always been her No. 1 celebrity crush,’ said a source.
According to the source, the camaraderie has not gone down well with Jolie as she is ‘furious about Pitt’s interest in Purnell and her being cast on ‘Sweetbitter’. She absolutely hates that Pitt is cavorting with someone who played the teenage version of her in a film’.
The source also pointed out that Jolie has noted that Purnell was only five years older than 16-year-old Maddox, one of the six children she shares with the ‘War Machine’ actor.
- Most viewed
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- True grit Sharapova back at French Open with point to prove
- Shweta Bachchan to make debut with father Amitabh
- 10 drug dealers killed in ‘gunfights’ across country
- 22 May Events
- 22 May Births
- 22 May Deaths
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Eat yogurt ‘appetizer’ to cut down chronic inflammation risk
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Glam up your outfit with right footwear
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief