Brad Pitt eyeing Angelina Jolie’s lookalike
Published : 19 Oct 2017, 17:00
Actor Brad Pitt is reportedly eyeing his former wife and actress Angelina Jolie’s lookalike Ella Purnell.
Purnell, 21, played the young version of Jolie’s character in 2014’s ‘Maleficent’.
Pitt was so ‘blown away’ by her work in ‘Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children’ and ‘Churchill’ that the 53-year-old ‘jumped at the chance’ to work with Purnell via his production company, Plan B, for ‘Sweetbitter’, reports variety.com.
‘Sweetbitter’ is based on a novel about a New York City waitress.
‘Brad had Ella in mind from the get-go. He went out of his way to cast her. Ella is incredibly flattered by all the attention she’s getting from Brad. She’s told friends he’s always been her No. 1 celebrity crush,’ said a source.
According to the source, the camaraderie has not gone down well with Jolie as she is ‘furious about Pitt’s interest in Purnell and her being cast on ‘Sweetbitter’. She absolutely hates that Pitt is cavorting with someone who played the teenage version of her in a film’.
The source also pointed out that Jolie has noted that Purnell was only five years older than 16-year-old Maddox, one of the six children she shares with the ‘War Machine’ actor.
- Most viewed
- Bangabandhu's assassination most shameful incident in world history: Envoy
- Speaker pays homage to Bangabandhu
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- President, PM pay homage to Bangabandhu
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today
- 15 August Births
- 15 August Events
- 15 August Deaths
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- 9 August Events
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women
- Karan Johar welcomes Preity Zinta back to Bollywood
- 9 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- 9 August Deaths
- Kareena Kapoor to get 50 per cent remuneration hike
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan