Pori Moni celebrates birthday with street children
Published : 24 Oct 2017, 17:13
Dhallywood actress Pori Moni has planned something special to celebrate her birthday on Tuesday.
She celebrates the ‘special day’ with some ‘special guests’ and they are street children who never get such opportunity.
Pori Moni said she will share her birthday joys with the disadvantaged children at a street children centre in Dhaka city.
She will also join a birthday celebration party at a city hotel in the evening. But, she said, the guests would have to maintain a dress code to take part at the party.
“My name is ‘Pori’. This is why the guests will dress in blue and white combination in today’s party,” Pori Moni said.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’