Pori Moni celebrates birthday with street children
Published : 24 Oct 2017, 17:13
Dhallywood actress Pori Moni has planned something special to celebrate her birthday on Tuesday.
She celebrates the ‘special day’ with some ‘special guests’ and they are street children who never get such opportunity.
Pori Moni said she will share her birthday joys with the disadvantaged children at a street children centre in Dhaka city.
She will also join a birthday celebration party at a city hotel in the evening. But, she said, the guests would have to maintain a dress code to take part at the party.
“My name is ‘Pori’. This is why the guests will dress in blue and white combination in today’s party,” Pori Moni said.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- 17 January Deaths
- 17 January Births
- 17 January Events
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- You may be getting the portion sizes wrong
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46