Pori Moni celebrates birthday with street children
Published : 24 Oct 2017, 17:13
Dhallywood actress Pori Moni has planned something special to celebrate her birthday on Tuesday.
She celebrates the ‘special day’ with some ‘special guests’ and they are street children who never get such opportunity.
Pori Moni said she will share her birthday joys with the disadvantaged children at a street children centre in Dhaka city.
She will also join a birthday celebration party at a city hotel in the evening. But, she said, the guests would have to maintain a dress code to take part at the party.
“My name is ‘Pori’. This is why the guests will dress in blue and white combination in today’s party,” Pori Moni said.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- 20 March Births
- 20 March Events
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe