Salman, Aishwarya’s films to clash on Eid 2018
Published : 10 Nov 2017, 17:30
Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Race 3’ and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Fanney Khan’ will clash at the box office on Eid-ul-Fitr next June.
‘Race 3’ director Remo D’Souza shared the film’s clapboard on Thursday night and captioned it: ‘The biggest race of my life begins. ‘Race 3’ begins.
A tweet from ‘Fanney Khan’ co-producer KriArj Entertainment’s page read: ‘Yeh Eid ‘Fanney Khan’ ke saath! 15th June, 2018. Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao.’
Given that both films are much talked about, it is likely to be quite a clash.
Salman on Friday shared a photograph of the entire ‘Race 3’ team on the micro-blogging website, and drew attention towards ‘how hot, cool, sweet, charming and sexy’ Ramesh Taurani looks.
Presented by Tips Industries Ltd, ‘Race 3’ is produced by Ramesh S. Taurani. It also features Saqib Saleem, Bobby Deol and Daisy Shah.
On the other hand, ‘Fanney Khan’, a musical comedy film, is being directed by Atul Manjrekar. The film is being jointly produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, KriArj Entertainment and T-Series.
It is the official remake of the Oscar-nominated 2000 Dutch film ‘Everybody’s Famous!’.
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums