Salman, Aishwarya’s films to clash on Eid 2018
Published : 10 Nov 2017, 17:30
Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Race 3’ and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Fanney Khan’ will clash at the box office on Eid-ul-Fitr next June.
‘Race 3’ director Remo D’Souza shared the film’s clapboard on Thursday night and captioned it: ‘The biggest race of my life begins. ‘Race 3’ begins.
A tweet from ‘Fanney Khan’ co-producer KriArj Entertainment’s page read: ‘Yeh Eid ‘Fanney Khan’ ke saath! 15th June, 2018. Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao.’
Given that both films are much talked about, it is likely to be quite a clash.
Salman on Friday shared a photograph of the entire ‘Race 3’ team on the micro-blogging website, and drew attention towards ‘how hot, cool, sweet, charming and sexy’ Ramesh Taurani looks.
Presented by Tips Industries Ltd, ‘Race 3’ is produced by Ramesh S. Taurani. It also features Saqib Saleem, Bobby Deol and Daisy Shah.
On the other hand, ‘Fanney Khan’, a musical comedy film, is being directed by Atul Manjrekar. The film is being jointly produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, KriArj Entertainment and T-Series.
It is the official remake of the Oscar-nominated 2000 Dutch film ‘Everybody’s Famous!’.
- Most viewed
- PM greets Raushan, Ershad on Eid-ul-Azha
- Kangana’s look in Manikarnika is grabbing eyeballs
- Tips to feel rejuvenated and look gorgeous naturally in hectic festive season
- Cabbage, broccoli could prevent colon cancer
- Kim Jong-nam murder: 'Enough evidence' for women to go on trial
- PM pays tributes to Golam Sarwar
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- 16 August Events
- 16 August Births
- Bangladeshi women footballers beat Pakistan by 14-0
- PM greets U-15 women footballers for victory over Pakistan
- Sexual violence a tool to force ethnic minorities to migrate: Experts
- Prevent cancer, save life
- US judge halts mother-daughter deportation
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Tofu, soy milk can boost bone strength in women
- With new category, Oscars are now a popularity contest