Salman, Aishwarya’s films to clash on Eid 2018
Published : 10 Nov 2017, 17:30
Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Race 3’ and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Fanney Khan’ will clash at the box office on Eid-ul-Fitr next June.
‘Race 3’ director Remo D’Souza shared the film’s clapboard on Thursday night and captioned it: ‘The biggest race of my life begins. ‘Race 3’ begins.
A tweet from ‘Fanney Khan’ co-producer KriArj Entertainment’s page read: ‘Yeh Eid ‘Fanney Khan’ ke saath! 15th June, 2018. Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao.’
Given that both films are much talked about, it is likely to be quite a clash.
Salman on Friday shared a photograph of the entire ‘Race 3’ team on the micro-blogging website, and drew attention towards ‘how hot, cool, sweet, charming and sexy’ Ramesh Taurani looks.
Presented by Tips Industries Ltd, ‘Race 3’ is produced by Ramesh S. Taurani. It also features Saqib Saleem, Bobby Deol and Daisy Shah.
On the other hand, ‘Fanney Khan’, a musical comedy film, is being directed by Atul Manjrekar. The film is being jointly produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, KriArj Entertainment and T-Series.
It is the official remake of the Oscar-nominated 2000 Dutch film ‘Everybody’s Famous!’.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self