Salman, Aishwarya’s films to clash on Eid 2018
Published : 10 Nov 2017, 17:30
Superstar Salman Khan’s ‘Race 3’ and actress Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s upcoming film ‘Fanney Khan’ will clash at the box office on Eid-ul-Fitr next June.
‘Race 3’ director Remo D’Souza shared the film’s clapboard on Thursday night and captioned it: ‘The biggest race of my life begins. ‘Race 3’ begins.
A tweet from ‘Fanney Khan’ co-producer KriArj Entertainment’s page read: ‘Yeh Eid ‘Fanney Khan’ ke saath! 15th June, 2018. Anil Kapoor, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Rajkummar Rao.’
Given that both films are much talked about, it is likely to be quite a clash.
Salman on Friday shared a photograph of the entire ‘Race 3’ team on the micro-blogging website, and drew attention towards ‘how hot, cool, sweet, charming and sexy’ Ramesh Taurani looks.
Presented by Tips Industries Ltd, ‘Race 3’ is produced by Ramesh S. Taurani. It also features Saqib Saleem, Bobby Deol and Daisy Shah.
On the other hand, ‘Fanney Khan’, a musical comedy film, is being directed by Atul Manjrekar. The film is being jointly produced by Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra, KriArj Entertainment and T-Series.
It is the official remake of the Oscar-nominated 2000 Dutch film ‘Everybody’s Famous!’.
- Most viewed
- Weekend special: Healthy Spring Rolls
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- No need to react to marriage rumours
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Omarosa’s White House recordings fuel Trump woes
- 14 August Events
- 14 August Births
- Did you know Salman was the first choice to play Aishwarya’s brother in Josh?
- 9 August Events
- PM visits hospital to see Sechchasebak League leader and four injured students
- Love for ex boyfriend!
- Bangladeshi students encouraged to consider education in Australia
- My mother had capacity to take any decision: Prime Minister
- Govt working to strengthen democracy: Prime Minister
- 8 August Events
- Migrant boat sinks off Turkey killing 7 children, 2 women