Dubai road overcrowded when Sunny Leone arrives
Published : 11 Nov 2017, 15:56
Sunny Leone is one of the most active celebs on social media. Almost every other day, she treats fans with at least one drool-worthy picture of herself.
The ‘Tera Intezaar’ actress doesn’t need to do much to cause a frenzy on the internet; her mere presence does the task for her. She’s a treat for the sore eyes and is always camera ready.
The actress was in Dubai recently. She took to Instagram to share a picture of herself and hubby Daniel Weber sifting through a large crowd of fans with the caption, ‘Streets of Dubai is off the chain tonight!’
Sunny is seen clad in a strappy black dress while handsome hubby sports a white shirt with an electric blue blazer, reports the Times of India.
On the work front, Sunny is gearing up for her upcoming flick ‘Tera Intezaar’, a musical romantic thriller, where she stars opposite Arbaaz Khan. The film is slated to release on November 24, 2017.
- Most viewed
- Doob is getting much-deserved acknowledgment: Irrfan Khan
- Mystery around disappearance of Chinese star
- Marta wins Best FIFA Women's Player award
- Sheikh Hasina urges US businesses to share Bangladesh’s prosperity
- PM says Govt wants free, fair, participatory national polls
- PM Hasina joins Trump’s welcome reception
- PM Sheikh Hasina for more private sector investment in education sector
- Prime Minister places 3 proposals to resolve Rohingya crisis
- Settle all international disputes, prevent conflicts: Sheikh Hasina
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP