Amy Schumer ‘dating’ chef Chris Fischer
Published : 14 Nov 2017, 18:29
Actress Amy Schumer has sparked dating rumours with chef Chris Fischer after they were spotted enjoying a dinner date.
Schumer was photographed last week on a date with Fischer, who is reportedly her assistant’s brother, reports dailymail.co.uk.
In some photographs, the two can be seen drinking wine and chatting with each other while gazing into each other’s eyes.
Fischer is the first man Schumer is romantically linked to since her split from Ben Hanisch in May.
She had earlier said that Hanisch — who she met on a dating app — was the perfect man for her as he wasn’t phased by her celebrity status. However, things didn’t work out between them and they parted ways earlier this year.
- Most viewed
- A sweet sinful summer affair
- So you’ve worked hard and want to sustain all that weight you’ve lost? Then stay away from dieting
- Class 5 girl gang-raped, burnt alive in Assam’s Nagaon
- Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
- Woman flogged 100 times and then 'sexually assaulted' (Video)
- Married teacher is arrested over 'sexual relationship' with student, 13
- EU agrees on Brexit guidelines, sets deadline on Ireland
- 24 March Deaths
- 24 March Births
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Prime minister visits Chittagong today
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl