Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
Published : 18 Nov 2017, 12:54
Miss World Bangladesh Jessia Islam on Saturday will join the grand finale of the 67th edition of the Miss World 2017 which is taking place at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
Miss World Bangladesh Jessia Islam has been selected in the top-40 list of Miss World-2017 competition.
Jessia Islam, who was crowned as the Miss World Bangladesh after Jannatul Nayeem Avril was stripped of her title on fraud charges, is representing Bangladesh in Miss World competition in China.
Jessia is representing Bangladesh in the Miss World 2017 after a 16-year break while Tabassum Ferdous Shaon, who participated in the Miss World 2001 in South Africa, was the last Bangladeshi contestant.
Incumbent winner Stephanie Del Valle of Puerto Rico will crown her successor at the end of the event.
- Most viewed
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Boko Haram frees abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- ‘RMG workers are unaware they are sexually harassed’
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- The Rohingya children trafficked for sex
- Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- 4 plane crash victims to be brought to Dhaka soon
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation