Jessia to join grand finale of Miss World, 2017
Published : 18 Nov 2017, 12:54
Miss World Bangladesh Jessia Islam on Saturday will join the grand finale of the 67th edition of the Miss World 2017 which is taking place at the Sanya City Arena in Sanya, China.
Miss World Bangladesh Jessia Islam has been selected in the top-40 list of Miss World-2017 competition.
Jessia Islam, who was crowned as the Miss World Bangladesh after Jannatul Nayeem Avril was stripped of her title on fraud charges, is representing Bangladesh in Miss World competition in China.
Jessia is representing Bangladesh in the Miss World 2017 after a 16-year break while Tabassum Ferdous Shaon, who participated in the Miss World 2001 in South Africa, was the last Bangladeshi contestant.
Incumbent winner Stephanie Del Valle of Puerto Rico will crown her successor at the end of the event.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self