Actor Paoli Dam ties the knot
Published : 05 Dec 2017, 15:48
Kolkata film actress Paoli Dam finally tied the knot with her long-time boyfriend Arjun Dev on Monday.
Her ‘mehedi’ ceremony was held at her Lake Garden home on Saturday.
The reception of their marriage will be held soon.
The couple’s wedding was initially planned to take place in Guwahati, Assam. However, since both the bride and groom’s family, friends and colleagues are mostly Kolkata-based, their wedding venue was then relocated.
Paoli had received international recognition following her role in the Indian Bangla film ‘Chatrak,’ in 2011.
The film had also screened at the Cannes Film Festival and other festivals in Toronto and the UK.
She made her Bollywood debut with the 2012 film ‘Hate Story,’ later appearing in Vikram Bhatt’s ‘Ankur Arora Murder Case’ in 2013.
Paoli has also worked with Bangladeshi actor Shakib Khan in ‘Swatta’ back in 2016.
- Most viewed
- New diabetes drug may help obese to reduce weight
- Daryl Hannah debuts as director
- Bodies of 23 plane crash victims arrive in Dhaka
- Cabinet adopts obituary reference for Priyabhashini, plane crash victims
- Housewife found dead in Rajshahi
- Husband kills 16-year-old wife in City
- SC stays Khaleda’s HC bail till May 8
- Janaza of dead Bangladeshis held, bodies to be brought back today
- 19 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- PM returns home tomorrow shortening Singapore visit
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka