Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:04
Actress Angelina Jolie is reportedly dating Cambodian lyricist and filmmaker PraCh Ly, nearly a year and a half after announcing her separation from her husband of two years, actor Brad Pitt.
“They’re a perfect match. Their connection is becoming stronger by the day.
It’s just what Angie needs. Angie hasn’t let anyone new into her life in a long time, but when she falls, she falls hard,” okmagazine.com quoted a source as saying. The couple was introduced to each other by their mutual friend Loung Ung, when the “Maleficent” star was in Cambodia to film “First They Killed My Father: A Daughter of Cambodia Remembers”, based on Loung’s novel.
Ly has also been reportedly spending time with Jolie’s children at her Los Feliz estate, apart from touring temples and markets in the Cambodia Town section of Long Beach.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self