Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:20
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories marking her maiden venture into design.
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories — marking her maiden venture into design.
The line — to be called Brooke Shields Timeless — will be created in partnership with shopping channel QVC, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
“After years of being dressed by professionals, I walked into my closet one day and realized I had lost sight of my own personal style. I am incredibly passionate about this collection because I have created pieces that are not only chic, but that take the guesswork out of getting ready each morning,” Brooke said.
The collection will consist of contemporary basics like flowy blouses and tailored button-downs, as well as skirts, scarves, structured bottoms and contemporary jewellery. It will be unveiled on February 15, with prices ranging from $29-$109.
- Most viewed
- Amaranth Walnut Salad Recipe
- Teenager held for ‘raping’ Sunamganj minor girl
- Power generation sets new record; crosses 10,000 MW
- Woman found dead in Narsingdi
- 2 years of Tonu murder: Protesters demand justice
- Bangladesh's graduation to developing country a slap to critics: PM
- 16-year-old Mitu first Bangladeshi girl to cross Bangla Channel
- Profile: Bangadeshis killed in US-Bangla plane crash
- 20 March Deaths
- FBHRO starts its journey
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Schoolgirl stabbed in Chapainawabganj
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe