Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
Published : 12 Jan 2018, 13:20
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories marking her maiden venture into design.
American model Brooke Shields is set to develop her own collection of apparel and accessories — marking her maiden venture into design.
The line — to be called Brooke Shields Timeless — will be created in partnership with shopping channel QVC, reports hollywoodreporter.com.
“After years of being dressed by professionals, I walked into my closet one day and realized I had lost sight of my own personal style. I am incredibly passionate about this collection because I have created pieces that are not only chic, but that take the guesswork out of getting ready each morning,” Brooke said.
The collection will consist of contemporary basics like flowy blouses and tailored button-downs, as well as skirts, scarves, structured bottoms and contemporary jewellery. It will be unveiled on February 15, with prices ranging from $29-$109.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- UK's May defeats Brexit rebels, but divisions still reign