Alia Bhatt steals shoes at her friend's wedding function
Published : 23 Jan 2018, 17:53
Taking a break from her film commitments, Alia brushed aside stardom and was seen reveling and enjoying herself like a total party animal at her friend Kripa Mehta’s sangeet function in Jodhpur, Rajasthan.
From dancing to Hawa Hawa from Mubarakan to shedding a few emotional tears, Alia sure lit up her friend’s wedding in the best way possible.
Recently, we got our hands on a cool boomerang video on Instagram in which the entire wedding gang, including Alia, is seen fooling around with the groom’s shoes.
The tradition of stealing the groom’s shoes and making him pay is a common prank at Indian weddings, often pulled off by the bride’s sisters and friends.
- Most viewed
- Doob to represent Bangladesh in 91st Oscar
- Prime Minister leaves London for New York
- Rock your locks with stylish chic buns
- Tempting sev puri to satisfy your craving
- James Bond to be back in 2020
- Mother ‘hacked dead’ by ‘drug addict’ son in Kushtia
- 23 September Events
- 23 September Births
- 23 September Deaths
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Virtual or real? Fashion world split over digital supermodels
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit