Kapoor and Arora sisters rock the party
Published : 31 Jan 2018, 16:40
Amrita Arora's birthday celebrations have already begun in Goa with best friends Kareena and Karisma Kapoor and sister Malaika Arora.
Sisters Amrita-Malaika and Kareena-Karisma, all dressed in tribal and glittery outfits, posted a stunning picture on social media, which did make us a little envious.
Malaika, who shared the picture on the Internet, captioned it: ‘Don't ruffle r feathers ........#ammuhottyturns40 #sistergoals.’ Maheep Kapoor, who has also joined in for the birthday celebrations, posted a gorgeous picture featuring herself and Kareena (with an unknown photo bomber).
Kareena's husband Saif Ali Khan, designer Seema Khan, Dolly Sidhwani, socialite Natasha Poonawalla and makeup artist Mallika Bhat, have also joined in for Amrita's 40th birthday bash.
The picture, which was shared by Malaika just a few minutes ago, has already received 4,774 'likes' and has become the Internet's favourite.
Users have filled up the comment section with comments like ‘awesome,’ ‘sister's goals’ and ‘wow’ while others highlighted that this is their best picture together.
Amrita, who will celebrate her 40th birthday on January 31, made her Bollywood debut in 2002 with Kitne Door Kitne Paas, co-starring Fardeen Khan.
As for Kareena Kapoor, she will soon star in Veere Di Wedding, co-starring Sonam Kapoor and Swara Bhaskar.
- Most viewed
- World needs to care about Rohingyas: Priyanka Chopra
- True grit Sharapova back at French Open with point to prove
- Shweta Bachchan to make debut with father Amitabh
- 10 drug dealers killed in ‘gunfights’ across country
- 22 May Events
- 22 May Births
- 22 May Deaths
- HC to hear Khaleda’s bail petitions tomorrow
- You'll Never Believe How Tasty Healthy Pancakes Can Be
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Glam up your outfit with right footwear
- Militancy now under control: Prime Minister
- Senate votes to confirm Haspel as CIA`s first female chief
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service