Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steals limelight in Australia
Published : 04 Feb 2018, 17:30
Bollywood’s glamorous diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan knows how to steal the limelight, be it in ethnic or western wear.
She is currently in Sydney, Australia where she is attending the inauguration of the Longines Watches store in the Queen Victoria Building.
She graced the event in a gorgeous floor-length black gown designed by Gauri and Nainika and styled by Tanya Ghavri.
She opted a diamond earring, statement fashionable Longines watch and a gorgeous ring with a red lipstick and kohl eyes.
She was seen in yet another outfit at the same event and she looked beautiful styled by Tanya Ghavri, Aishwarya opted for a shiny white outfit and high heels and muted lips.
Longines Vice-President Juan-Carlos Capelli joined Aishwarya for the ribbon-cutting ceremony and then on stage when she became the baton bearer of the Queen’s Baton for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games taking place in April 2018.
Aishwarya has also spoken out about the #MeToo movement. She said, “A movement such as the #MeToo movement … has brought out a lot of conversation and sharing.”
“The good thing is that people are talking. I don’t think this (subject) needs to restrict itself to one part of the world. That is definitely positive, which has come about with this entire subject,” she said.
Meanwhile, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan will be celebrating latter’s birthday on 5th February in Sydney.
- Most viewed
- 21 May Events
- 21 May Births
- 21 May Deaths
- Abortion clinics to lose funding under new Trump rule
- Chun leads rain-hit Kingsmill Championship by one shot
- President, PM for ensuring accuracy in weights, measures
- Prince Harry, Meghan Markle wed in Windsor as millions watch
- Ramadan Recipes: How to Easily Make Basbousa
- Clooneys, Beckhams arrive for royal wedding
- Mallika Sherawat locks herself in a cage for a cause
- Around 60 babies a day born in Rohingya camps in Bangladesh: UNICEF
- PM Sheikh Hasina’s Homecoming Day Today
- SC decision on Khaleda’s bail Wednesday
- Rape accused killed in Feni ‘gunfight’
- Prime Minister asks police to provide proper service
- Eat yogurt ‘appetizer’ to cut down chronic inflammation risk
- Saima for incorporating mental healthcare in disaster management plan
- Why Cannes outings don't affect Aishwarya