Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steals limelight in Australia
Published : 04 Feb 2018, 17:30
Bollywood’s glamorous diva Aishwarya Rai Bachchan knows how to steal the limelight, be it in ethnic or western wear.
She is currently in Sydney, Australia where she is attending the inauguration of the Longines Watches store in the Queen Victoria Building.
She graced the event in a gorgeous floor-length black gown designed by Gauri and Nainika and styled by Tanya Ghavri.
She opted a diamond earring, statement fashionable Longines watch and a gorgeous ring with a red lipstick and kohl eyes.
She was seen in yet another outfit at the same event and she looked beautiful styled by Tanya Ghavri, Aishwarya opted for a shiny white outfit and high heels and muted lips.
Longines Vice-President Juan-Carlos Capelli joined Aishwarya for the ribbon-cutting ceremony and then on stage when she became the baton bearer of the Queen’s Baton for the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games taking place in April 2018.
Aishwarya has also spoken out about the #MeToo movement. She said, “A movement such as the #MeToo movement … has brought out a lot of conversation and sharing.”
“The good thing is that people are talking. I don’t think this (subject) needs to restrict itself to one part of the world. That is definitely positive, which has come about with this entire subject,” she said.
Meanwhile, Aishwarya and Abhishek Bachchan will be celebrating latter’s birthday on 5th February in Sydney.
- Most viewed
- Myanmar dithering on repatriation: Prime Minister
- Bangabandhu Satellite to be launched in Mar 2018: PM
- Election in due time no matter who joins it: PM
- PM's press conference begins
- Pressure on Myanmar must for Rohingya repatriation: Norway
- Saudi women don't need male permission to start businesses
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Housewife commits suicide in Chandpur
- Voting right is the basic right of people: PM
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Make everyday of your life Valentine’s Day with your sweetheart
- Oru Adaar Love special teaser starring Priya Prakash is out (video)
- Pahela Falgun brings colour in life
- Woman who got attention by giving birth to 7 kids has died
- Thousands celebrate Pohela Falgun at Charukola
- Court takes charges into cognizance over assaulting woman by policemen
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- At least 17 killed in US school shooting