Bidya Sinha Mim to star with Jeet
Published : 17 Feb 2018, 14:30
Another Bangladeshi actress is set to pair up with popular Tollywood star Jeet after Nusrat Faria. This time it is Bidya Sinha Mim.
The duo will be seen in the joint production film 'Sultan' under the banner of Jaaz Multimedia and Jeet's Film Works.
Mim has signed the film contract on Thursday.
The actress said that she was a diehard fan of Jeet.
"I have watched most of his films. Working with him will be a turning point in my career," the actress said excitedly.
Abdul Aziz of Jaaz has confirmed that Mim has signed the contract of the film.
Mim said she would go to Kolkata on 21 February for her screen test.
"The first phase of shooting will be on 23 February till 28 February" she added.
The second phase of the film is scheduled to be shot in India, Thailand and Bangladesh.
'Sultan' will be directed jointly by Raja Chanda from India and Abdul Aziz from Bangladesh.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self