Bidya Sinha Mim to star with Jeet
Published : 17 Feb 2018, 14:30
Another Bangladeshi actress is set to pair up with popular Tollywood star Jeet after Nusrat Faria. This time it is Bidya Sinha Mim.
The duo will be seen in the joint production film 'Sultan' under the banner of Jaaz Multimedia and Jeet's Film Works.
Mim has signed the film contract on Thursday.
The actress said that she was a diehard fan of Jeet.
"I have watched most of his films. Working with him will be a turning point in my career," the actress said excitedly.
Abdul Aziz of Jaaz has confirmed that Mim has signed the contract of the film.
Mim said she would go to Kolkata on 21 February for her screen test.
"The first phase of shooting will be on 23 February till 28 February" she added.
The second phase of the film is scheduled to be shot in India, Thailand and Bangladesh.
'Sultan' will be directed jointly by Raja Chanda from India and Abdul Aziz from Bangladesh.
Source: Prothom Alo
- Most viewed
- Quota for FFs, their children, grandchildren to stay: PM
- Women in Somalia defy strict rules to play football
- Work efficiently to tap sea resources: PM asks navy
- Boko Haram frees abducted Nigerian schoolgirls
- ‘RMG workers are unaware they are sexually harassed’
- Children among at least 21 people ‘poisoned’ by 'gas' in Russian village
- The Rohingya children trafficked for sex
- Tribute song for US-Bangla plane crash victims
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- First injured Bangladeshi victim of Nepal plane crash brought to Dhaka
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Tasmania elects majority of women in Australia state first
- Barbecued Lamb with Mashed Potatoes Recipe
- Checking early marriage to protect kids from malnutrition: Dr Shirin
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- 4 plane crash victims to be brought to Dhaka soon
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation