Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
Published : 17 Feb 2018, 17:54
Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to mark her Bollywood debut. The actress has already shot a major portion of Abhishek Kapoor’s Kedarnath opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
The Buzz reported that the actress has approached Ranveer Singh, expressing her desire to join him in Simmba. Till now, no actress has been finalised for Simmba.
While there were rumours about Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi Kapoor will be roped in for the role. Jhanvi and Sara are the new best friends of the tinsel town.
Moreover, Simmba is backed by Karan Johar, who was initially supposed to launch Sara Ali Khan. There is no official confirmation as yet though.
Earlier, the actress said she wants to work with Shahid Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan.
Abhishek Kapoor is infamous for his history of spats with production houses. Kedarnath was earlier scheduled to release on December 21, but, now, the fate of the film is unknown.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors