Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
Published : 17 Feb 2018, 17:54
Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to mark her Bollywood debut. The actress has already shot a major portion of Abhishek Kapoor’s Kedarnath opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
The Buzz reported that the actress has approached Ranveer Singh, expressing her desire to join him in Simmba. Till now, no actress has been finalised for Simmba.
While there were rumours about Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi Kapoor will be roped in for the role. Jhanvi and Sara are the new best friends of the tinsel town.
Moreover, Simmba is backed by Karan Johar, who was initially supposed to launch Sara Ali Khan. There is no official confirmation as yet though.
Earlier, the actress said she wants to work with Shahid Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan.
Abhishek Kapoor is infamous for his history of spats with production houses. Kedarnath was earlier scheduled to release on December 21, but, now, the fate of the film is unknown.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl