Sara Ali Khan to make Bollywood debut with Ranveer Singh?
Published : 17 Feb 2018, 17:54
Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh’s daughter Sara Ali Khan is all set to mark her Bollywood debut. The actress has already shot a major portion of Abhishek Kapoor’s Kedarnath opposite Sushant Singh Rajput.
The Buzz reported that the actress has approached Ranveer Singh, expressing her desire to join him in Simmba. Till now, no actress has been finalised for Simmba.
While there were rumours about Sridevi’s daughter Jhanvi Kapoor will be roped in for the role. Jhanvi and Sara are the new best friends of the tinsel town.
Moreover, Simmba is backed by Karan Johar, who was initially supposed to launch Sara Ali Khan. There is no official confirmation as yet though.
Earlier, the actress said she wants to work with Shahid Kapoor and Hrithik Roshan.
Abhishek Kapoor is infamous for his history of spats with production houses. Kedarnath was earlier scheduled to release on December 21, but, now, the fate of the film is unknown.
- Most viewed
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- 17 March Deaths
- 17 March Births
- At least 50 dead in US Bangla aircraft crash in TIA
- Schoolgirl ‘raped by 2 teenagers’ in Sylhet
- FBHRO starts its journey
- US-Bangla Airlines aircraft crashes in Kathmandu
- US-Bangla aircraft’s passenger list
- Govt declares mourning day today
- Prithula Rashid, a life cut short
- Queen Boudicca: a tribal woman fought against Roman rule
- US-Bangla flight reaches Nepal with families of crash victims