Friendship with Kardashian ‘one-sided’, feels Jennifer Lawrence
Published : 24 Feb 2018, 18:13
Actress Jennifer Lawrence believes her friendship with reality TV star Kim Kardashian West is “one-sided” as she is a huge fan of the reality TV star.
The “Red Sparrow” actress is a huge fan of the reality TV star and her famous family and when she discovered that she would be interviewing Kim for “Jimmy Kimmel Live!”, she went to Kris Jenner’s house for dinner and bonded with the family.
Speaking to people.com, Lawrence, 27, said: “I don’t know that she’d call me her friend. It’s probably a one-sided friendship.
“When I found out that I was going to be interviewing her I was like, ‘Oh my God, my whole life has been building up to this moment. I wanted to get as much information as I could. I wanted to do my due diligence on Kim Kardashian. I went over to Kris (Jenner’s) house and had dinner with the whole family.”
She added: “They are smart, grounded and normal and funny. They’re very nice people, (they’re) very close, (they have a) loyal bond with one another, which I think is a positive thing to put out into the world.
“They’ve been absolutely lovely to me.”
Lawrence previously admitted that she wound up drunk and naked in a closet during the dinner at Jenner’ house.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors