Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
Published : 24 Mar 2018, 16:39
Following the path of Joya Ahsan and Nusrat Faria Mazhar, another Bangladeshi actress, Bidya Sinha Saha Mim, is set to play an important role in Tollywood actor Jeet’s next big project ‘Sultan The Saviour’, reports Times of India.
Touted to be an action-packed thriller, the Jeet starrer also has Indian actress Priyanka Sarkar in lead role.
In the film, Mim has been cast as a struggling lawyer. This is the first time the Bangladeshi beauty will play such a challenging role and she believes it’s a big achievement for her to work with an actor of Jeet’s calibre. The talented actress also wants to push her career to a whole new level with this Tollywood appearance.
Currently flying high her career, Mim’s recently-released ‘Ami Neta Hobo’ has performed quite well at box office.
Meanwhile, the first shooting schedule has already been wrapped up for ‘Sultan The Saviour’. The second phase will be shot in some popular locations of India, Thailand and Bangladesh.
The Raja Chanda directorial, which is an Indo-Bangladesh venture, is eyeing a grand release this year.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge