Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
Published : 24 Mar 2018, 16:39
Following the path of Joya Ahsan and Nusrat Faria Mazhar, another Bangladeshi actress, Bidya Sinha Saha Mim, is set to play an important role in Tollywood actor Jeet’s next big project ‘Sultan The Saviour’, reports Times of India.
Touted to be an action-packed thriller, the Jeet starrer also has Indian actress Priyanka Sarkar in lead role.
In the film, Mim has been cast as a struggling lawyer. This is the first time the Bangladeshi beauty will play such a challenging role and she believes it’s a big achievement for her to work with an actor of Jeet’s calibre. The talented actress also wants to push her career to a whole new level with this Tollywood appearance.
Currently flying high her career, Mim’s recently-released ‘Ami Neta Hobo’ has performed quite well at box office.
Meanwhile, the first shooting schedule has already been wrapped up for ‘Sultan The Saviour’. The second phase will be shot in some popular locations of India, Thailand and Bangladesh.
The Raja Chanda directorial, which is an Indo-Bangladesh venture, is eyeing a grand release this year.
- Most viewed
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self