Mim to play a lawyer in ‘Sultan The Saviour’
Published : 24 Mar 2018, 16:39
Following the path of Joya Ahsan and Nusrat Faria Mazhar, another Bangladeshi actress, Bidya Sinha Saha Mim, is set to play an important role in Tollywood actor Jeet’s next big project ‘Sultan The Saviour’, reports Times of India.
Touted to be an action-packed thriller, the Jeet starrer also has Indian actress Priyanka Sarkar in lead role.
In the film, Mim has been cast as a struggling lawyer. This is the first time the Bangladeshi beauty will play such a challenging role and she believes it’s a big achievement for her to work with an actor of Jeet’s calibre. The talented actress also wants to push her career to a whole new level with this Tollywood appearance.
Currently flying high her career, Mim’s recently-released ‘Ami Neta Hobo’ has performed quite well at box office.
Meanwhile, the first shooting schedule has already been wrapped up for ‘Sultan The Saviour’. The second phase will be shot in some popular locations of India, Thailand and Bangladesh.
The Raja Chanda directorial, which is an Indo-Bangladesh venture, is eyeing a grand release this year.
- Most viewed
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor likely to tie the knot in 2020
- Priyanka, Nick Jonas arrive together in India
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl