Being a woman in today's world is super power: Sonakshi
Published : 03 Apr 2018, 18:30
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who walked the ramp for Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018, believes that being a woman is a super power in today's world. Sonakshi walked the ramp at the fashion extravaganza here for designer Nandita Mahtani, said a statement.
"Just being a woman is today's world is a super power. We adopt so many roles in so many walks of our life. Being a woman is our super power," said Sonakshi on the sidelines of the gala.
On what she would advise when it comes to fashion quotient, she said: "Dress comfortably, dress cool and drink lots of water to deal with the approaching, scorching summer."
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android