Being a woman in today's world is super power: Sonakshi
Published : 03 Apr 2018, 18:30
Actress Sonakshi Sinha, who walked the ramp for Bombay Times Fashion Week 2018, believes that being a woman is a super power in today's world. Sonakshi walked the ramp at the fashion extravaganza here for designer Nandita Mahtani, said a statement.
"Just being a woman is today's world is a super power. We adopt so many roles in so many walks of our life. Being a woman is our super power," said Sonakshi on the sidelines of the gala.
On what she would advise when it comes to fashion quotient, she said: "Dress comfortably, dress cool and drink lots of water to deal with the approaching, scorching summer."
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge