Aishwarya Rai strikes poses on magazine cover
Published : 04 Apr 2018, 18:11
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai found an unlikely partner to pose with her on the cover of Vogue India.
The actor and singer Pharrell Williams feature on the stylish new cover of the magazine’s April issue. Pharrell is dressed in colourful sweats, reminiscent of the Holi he celebrated with Ranveer Singh in Mumbai this year, reports Hindustan Times.
Aishwarya is seen in a blush blue bodycon dress with gigantic frills on one shoulder and at the bottom. The two strike a mean pose as he holds her by the waist and she tugs at the drawstring of his hoodie.
While speaking to the magazine, she revealed how difficult it is for her to take time out for shoots and interviews. ‘I spend all my time with Aaradhya, and I have one nanny, by choice. I read comments saying, ‘Ah, she must have an army of help’ and I understand the perception, but I choose this way, which means life is always busy. I respect homemakers for the endless work they do,’ she said.
The Happy singer was in India to celebrate Holi as well as launch a collection of shoes and clothes inspired by the festival. His Holi photos with Bollywood actors soon turned into memes thanks to the serious expression on his face while playing the festival of colours.
- Most viewed
- Model Kazi Asif freed on bail
- EU leader says current Iran nuclear deal should be kept
- Housewife ‘mistakenly’ shot dead in Feni
- PM Sheikh Hasina to leave Dhaka for Australia Thursday
- Indian court finds spiritual guru guilty of raping devotee
- Woman held with 9 lakh Indian rupees
- 25 April Deaths
- 25 April Births
- 25 April Events
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- PM returns home from London
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge