Aishwarya Rai strikes poses on magazine cover
Published : 04 Apr 2018, 18:11
Bollywood actress Aishwarya Rai found an unlikely partner to pose with her on the cover of Vogue India.
The actor and singer Pharrell Williams feature on the stylish new cover of the magazine’s April issue. Pharrell is dressed in colourful sweats, reminiscent of the Holi he celebrated with Ranveer Singh in Mumbai this year, reports Hindustan Times.
Aishwarya is seen in a blush blue bodycon dress with gigantic frills on one shoulder and at the bottom. The two strike a mean pose as he holds her by the waist and she tugs at the drawstring of his hoodie.
While speaking to the magazine, she revealed how difficult it is for her to take time out for shoots and interviews. ‘I spend all my time with Aaradhya, and I have one nanny, by choice. I read comments saying, ‘Ah, she must have an army of help’ and I understand the perception, but I choose this way, which means life is always busy. I respect homemakers for the endless work they do,’ she said.
The Happy singer was in India to celebrate Holi as well as launch a collection of shoes and clothes inspired by the festival. His Holi photos with Bollywood actors soon turned into memes thanks to the serious expression on his face while playing the festival of colours.
- Most viewed
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara in city
- Housewife gang-raped in Chattogram
- 22 July Events
- 22 July Births
- 22 July Deaths
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Sonam Kapoor's Truly 'The Good Wife'
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android