Now in Australia, "Swapnjal"
Published : 04 May 2018, 17:04
Gias Uddin Selim's picture "Swanjal" was released to Canada in the United States. And then the movie will be released in Eid in Australia.
Ghiasuddin Selim said the film will be released in Australia on the occasion of Eid to Dhaka, India, Canada, USA. Viewers in Sydney will see the picture in cinemas on June 23rd and 24th.
Also the foreign viewers enjoy the movie. The film, co-starred by Paryamani and Yash Rohan, is now being released in several US theaters by the American flagship Regal. Dream Skyrakro is responsible for sales.
Previously, on April 27, the film was released in five cinemas by Chain Cineplex Entertainment in Canada.
Fazlur Rahman Babu, Misa Saudagar, Shahidul Alam Sachchu, Farhana Mithu, Eresh Jakar, Artist Government Apu, Shahed Ali, Munia and others have played different characters in "Swapnjal". Junk Productions produced the movie Bengal Creations and Bengal Barata.
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM