Shweta Bachchan to make debut with father Amitabh
Published : 22 May 2018, 12:22
Shweta Bachchan, daughter of Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, will be seen in a jewellery ad in which she will be making her on-screen debut alongside her father.
Talking about the new venture, Ramesh Kalyanaraman, Executive director of Kalyan Jewellers said in a statement: “We believe that audience will love to see the film wherein, both, Amitabh Bachchan and Shweta play the role of a father and daughter, in the ad film for the first time.”
“As a brand, Kalyan has always celebrated the bonds of family and relationships and the new film epitomises family values. Shweta’s design inputs will also augment Kalyan’s chic and trendy signature collections,” the statement said.
The ad which attempted to capture the value of trust and transparency of a relationship is directed by GB Vijay, for the jewellery brand. Big B is the brand ambassador of Kalyan Jewellers since 2012.
This is not the first time the brand is featuring members of Bachchan family, as Jaya Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan also featured in a TVC to represent the brand.
- Most viewed
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman commits suicide after ‘stabbing husband’ in city
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- 18 August Events
- 18 August Births
- 18 August Deaths
- No cell phones at Deepika, Ranveer destination wedding
- Nick Jonas reaches India for engagement bash with Priyanka
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Prime Minister pays homage to Bangabandhu in Tungipara
- Nation observes National Mourning Day today