Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
Published : 22 May 2018, 17:43
Small screen star actress Tazin Ahmed died of cardiac arrests on Tuesday.
The multi-tasking celebrity breathed her last at 4:30pm at Regent Hospital Limited in the capital's Uttara, confirmed actor Ahsan Habib Nasim.
Earlier around 10:00 am in the day, she was admitted to the hospital after she complained of chest pain. She had been suffering from asthma for long.
The versatile actress put her foot-mark in various fields including theatre, small screen, journalism and TV anchoring.
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self