Actress Tazin Ahmed passes away due to heart attack
Published : 22 May 2018, 17:43
Small screen star actress Tazin Ahmed died of cardiac arrests on Tuesday.
The multi-tasking celebrity breathed her last at 4:30pm at Regent Hospital Limited in the capital's Uttara, confirmed actor Ahsan Habib Nasim.
Earlier around 10:00 am in the day, she was admitted to the hospital after she complained of chest pain. She had been suffering from asthma for long.
The versatile actress put her foot-mark in various fields including theatre, small screen, journalism and TV anchoring.
- Most viewed
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- 20 September Events
- 20 September Births
- 20 September Deaths
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors