Kareena, Sonam reveal their lucky charms
Published : 04 Jun 2018, 15:54
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sonam K Ahuja starrer Veere Di Wedding has received a good response at the box office. It has turned out to be the highest opener among all women-led films in Bollywood.
While the two leading ladies are happy with the movie’s reception at the ticket windows, in an interview, Sonam and Kareena called Anand (Ahuja) and Taimur (Ali Khan) their respective lucky charms.
Sonam said that she started dating her husband Anand during Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and ever since, all her films have worked really well at the BO. Similarly, Kareena felt that Taimur has brought all the good luck for her. That’s sweet!
- Most viewed
- So, does Priyanka's mommy approve of rumoured boyfriend Nick
- Burgener wraps up visit to Myanmar; underlines accountability
- Hundreds of women march in Rio to demand legal abortion
- Blame to go to AL grassroots leaders if it fails to win next polls: PM
- Parted at US border by Trump policy, migrants seek their children
- AL Anniversary: PM pays homage to Bangabandhu
- 23 June Births
- 23 June Deaths
- 23 June Events
- Chicago lawyers walk in heels to end sexual assault
- AL announced a reception on July 21 for PM
- 68.5m people displaced worldwide: UN
- Keep it up, PM to women cricketers
- ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ now in Belarusian language
- Tonu Killing: CID to get suspects’ DNA reports next week
- World's oldest Sumatran orangutan Puan died
- New Zealand PM gives birth to baby girl
- WB should support national priority of a country, WB ED tells PM