Kareena, Sonam reveal their lucky charms
Published : 04 Jun 2018, 15:54
Kareena Kapoor Khan and Sonam K Ahuja starrer Veere Di Wedding has received a good response at the box office. It has turned out to be the highest opener among all women-led films in Bollywood.
While the two leading ladies are happy with the movie’s reception at the ticket windows, in an interview, Sonam and Kareena called Anand (Ahuja) and Taimur (Ali Khan) their respective lucky charms.
Sonam said that she started dating her husband Anand during Prem Ratan Dhan Payo and ever since, all her films have worked really well at the BO. Similarly, Kareena felt that Taimur has brought all the good luck for her. That’s sweet!
- Most viewed
- 5 special Eid-ul-Adha Dishe for guest
- Mother, daughter found dead in Bogra
- Khaleda, Tarique directly involved in Aug 21 grenade attack: PM
- PM pays tribute to August 21 grenade attack victims
- 21 April Events
- 21 April Births
- 21 April Deaths
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Youth found dead at Chattogram hotel
- Huma Qureshi didn’t care about working with Khans
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’