Deepika Padukone trying 9 things she never did before
Published : 20 Jun 2018, 16:02
After giving a blockbuster and walking the red carpet at the Cannes, Bollywood actress Deepika Padukone shot for two magazine covers in New York. She will be on the cover of Allure and Vanity Fair. For Allure magazine, Deepika did a special video in which she tried nine things that she never attempted earlier.
The video is the latest on-going series that has also featured Paris Jackson, Kendall Jenner, Dakota Johnson and others.
The video begins in which Deepika begins by inhaling helium and answering the question asked by a fan. Then she attempts to apply lipstick on a stranger and she seems pleased with her efforts.
She also tried clip-on bangs and then attempted to give a Tarot reading. She tried to play badminton in high heels. Deepika also styles a man bun and makes a self-portrait. Then tried walking in moon shoes and lastly, she tries a pickle-flavoured ice pop.
Here is the video and check out Deepika’s expression to each of the 9 things she did for the first time.
On the work front, Deepika Padukone was last seen in Padmaavat and is currently reading scripts for her next project.
- Most viewed
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- Instant triple talaq an offence in India
- Bangladesh hand Lebanon 8-0 thrashing
- 19 September Events
- 19 September Births
- 19 September Deaths
- Newspaper is mirror of society: PM
- UK Foreign Secy Hunt to meet Suu Kyi during Myanmar visit
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors