Priyanka, Nick Jonas arrive together in India
Published : 22 Jun 2018, 17:20
Things are really getting serious in ‘Pri-ck’ land (it’s time we made this tag popular). Actor Priyanka Chopra and her rumoured boyfriend, Nick Jonas, arrived together in India on late Thursday night.
When the two were spotted by paparazzi, they covered their faces in a thick, dark veil to avoid getting clicked. Photograper Viral Bhayani shared pictures from the spotting. “Remember I mentioned #NickJonas is coming to Mumbai. Yes he just did along with #priyankachopra as they arrived secretly but they did not do any pictures,” he captioned his photos.
Media reports suggested that Nick has come to India to meet Priyanka’s mother, Madhu Chopra. Priyanka is expected to host a housewarming party for at new bungalow where Nick will meet her friends.
Priyanka recently accompanied Nick to his cousin’s wedding in New Jersey where she met his extented family, his brother Kevin and his wife and daughter. She was spotted having a great time at the wedding, walking hand-in-hand with Nick and laughing over conversations with his cousins.
The two met at 2017’s Met Gala where they appeared together on the red carpet in Ralph Lauren outfits. Recently, they were spotted at a dinner together and were seen enjoying multiple dates over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Most viewed
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- 21 July Deaths
- Keto or vegan? Hear it from the nutritionist
- Happy Birthday Priyanka Chopra: 5 times actress turned heads
- Wonder benefits of coconut oil
- Google faces record 4.3-bn-euro EU fine over Android
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final
- Asif Akbar to act in movies