Priyanka, Nick Jonas arrive together in India
Published : 22 Jun 2018, 17:20
Things are really getting serious in ‘Pri-ck’ land (it’s time we made this tag popular). Actor Priyanka Chopra and her rumoured boyfriend, Nick Jonas, arrived together in India on late Thursday night.
When the two were spotted by paparazzi, they covered their faces in a thick, dark veil to avoid getting clicked. Photograper Viral Bhayani shared pictures from the spotting. “Remember I mentioned #NickJonas is coming to Mumbai. Yes he just did along with #priyankachopra as they arrived secretly but they did not do any pictures,” he captioned his photos.
Media reports suggested that Nick has come to India to meet Priyanka’s mother, Madhu Chopra. Priyanka is expected to host a housewarming party for at new bungalow where Nick will meet her friends.
Priyanka recently accompanied Nick to his cousin’s wedding in New Jersey where she met his extented family, his brother Kevin and his wife and daughter. She was spotted having a great time at the wedding, walking hand-in-hand with Nick and laughing over conversations with his cousins.
The two met at 2017’s Met Gala where they appeared together on the red carpet in Ralph Lauren outfits. Recently, they were spotted at a dinner together and were seen enjoying multiple dates over the Memorial Day weekend.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- 15 September Deaths
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks