Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor likely to tie the knot in 2020
Published : 22 Jun 2018, 17:43
B-Town’s newest ‘lovebirds’ Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor are setting some major relationship goals. The buzz surrounding the two actors is that they are expected to tie the knot sometime in 2020!
Alia and Ranbir’s relationship reportedly continues to grow stronger as both of them have accepted about their feelings for each other in some way or the other. Ranbir even went on to comment on his relationship with Alia, saying, “It’s too new to discuss about. It needs time to breathe.”
However, according to a source close to the actors, the relationship is already on the next level and a wedding is on the cards for the Brahmastra actors.
“Alia is in a great phase of her life right now. She is in love and they both are sure of each other. Marriage is certainly on the cards but it won’t happen before 2020,” a source close to the actor told Bollywood life.
Despite being very private people, Ranbir and Alia have been very vocal about their relationship with each other. Alia has been very vocal about how Ranbir has been her first ever crush from the industry, while Ranbir also admitted to have the mutual feelings for the Raazi actor.
2020 is not far away and considering the fact that both of the actors will be seen in the 2019’s superhero film Brahmastra, fans are excited to see the fresh pairing of this real life couple on the big screen as a preview of their off screen chemistry.
While both the actors have a good number of films in their kitty, Ranbir has is very keen to work with Alia again after Brahmastra. Well, we can’t blame Ranbir for being awestruck with Alia’s versatility as an actor.
On the work front, Ranbir’s next film Sanju, a film based on the life of actor Sanjay Dutt, is set to release on June 29 while Alia will be seen next with Ranveer Singh in Gully Boy in 2019.
- Most viewed
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- 20 September Events
- 20 September Births
- 20 September Deaths
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors