Had a blast shooting for Kamariya with Rajkummar: Nora Fatehi
Published : 10 Aug 2018, 16:50
Actress Nora Fatehi says she had a blast shooting for song Kamariya with actors Rajkummar Rao, Aparshakti Khurana and Abhishek Banerjee.
The song will feature in the upcoming horror comedy titled “Stree”.
“Kamariya is a wonderfully composed song. The concept for the video is so fresh and it’s unlike anything I have done before… The whole song has this rustic visual. Plus, I had a blast shooting for it with Rajkummar, Aparshakti and Abhishek,” Nora said in a statement.
Talking about her look, she said: “The costumes are so quirky. I am wearing a sari which has been tied around my waist with sneakers and a sweater. My hair is messy.”
Nora will be seen in a rustic look for the first time.
“When I was told that the girl I play in the song “Kamariya” will be from Bhopal and very rural but with spunk, I was up for the challenge and felt really ecstatic that I was donning an entirely new look. People have not seen me in a rustic earthy look,” she said.
Nora hopes she has done “done justice”.
“I hope people will like the new look. It will be something different for my fans and the audience,” she added.
Stree also stars Shraddha Kapoor and Pankaj Tripathi. Presented by Dinesh Vijan and a Maddock Films production in association with D2r films and Jio Studios, “Stree” will release on August 31.
- Most viewed
- 20 August Events
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Student, Trolled For Selling Fish, Donates Rs. 1.5 Lakh For Flood Aid
- Saudi feminists launch online radio
- Child passive smoking 'risk adult diseases'
- 16 nurses get pregnant at Arizona hospital
- The 18th Asian Games got off to a glorious start
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- Caned by headmaster, schoolgirl kills self
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0
- Woman held in city for ‘spreading rumour on Facebook’
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today