Kangana’s look in Manikarnika is grabbing eyeballs
Published : 16 Aug 2018, 17:28
Kangana Ranaut’s much anticipated film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi is set to hit the screens soon. While her photos from the sets had been doing the rounds, the official poster of the film was released today. It was worth the wait.
The makers of the film have decided to release the teaser of the film on October 2, 2018. Kangana looks royal as warrior princess Laxmibai in the poster and can be seen on the warfield fighting the enemies. Kangana looks fierce as she rides the horse and goes to war with her baby. The poster reads, “Kangana Ranaut in and as Manikarnika”.
The film is based on Laxmibai’s war against the East India Company during the Rebellion in 1857. Filmmaker Krish Jagarlamudi took to his Twitter handle and shared the poster and captioned it with the film’s title.
August 15 was chosen as a special day to release the poster of the film because Rani Laxmibai had been a prominent figure in India’s struggle for independence.
The film was earlier supposed to hit the theatres in April 2018 but it has now been decided to release it on January 25, 2018.
- Most viewed
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- 20 September Events
- 20 September Births
- 20 September Deaths
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Plan for 5-MRT, 2-BRT, 3-tier ring road, 6-expressway: Sheikh Hasina
- PM urges journalists to use professional scope for people’s welfare
- Facebook accused of hiding job ads from women
- 14 September Births
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Events
- 14 September Deaths
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Choose natural plants to connect you to your interiors