Rani wants Salman's daughter to marry Shah Rukh's son
Published : 08 Sep 2018, 17:48
Shah Rukh Khan and Rani Mukerji visited the sets of Salman Khan's television quiz show, Dus Ka Dum. While the trio makes for an interesting troupe, the conversations going out there were quite hilarious. During their interaction, Shah Rukh Khan revealed how his son AbRam is so much like Salman Khan.
In a video shared by Sony Television's official Instagram handle, Badshah was seen making this light-hearted comment. He said that his little one expresses his love for parents quite often but also doesn't shy away from saying "I Love You" too any girl he meets. The Raees actor made the comparison in the context of Salman Khan's popularity amongst females. While the Sultan actor kept blushing on hearing this.
To which, actress Rani Mukerji added, "Salman, I wish you have a daughter. Your daughter will be the prettiest girl. She will be blessed with all your features. We can actually look at a 'rishta' for your daughter with AbRam."
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised