Shahid Kapoor, Mira Rajput blessed with a baby boy
Published : 08 Sep 2018, 17:57
Bollywood couple Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput have welcomed a new member to their family. And it’s a baby boy. Mira Rajput delivered on Wednesday night, and the Kapoor family is ecstatic.
Mira was taken to Hinduja hospital on Wednesday evening, and soon Mira’s mother Bela Rajput, Shahid’s mother Neelima Azim, and Shahid’s brother and actor Ishaan Khatter could be seen visiting her before the delivery, reports The Statesman.
The couple had announced Mira’s second pregnancy in April 2018. They posted a picture of Misha, their two-year-old daughter, saying she was ready to become a ‘big sister’. Shahid and Mira were blessed with Misha a year after they tied the knot in 2015.
Earlier, in an interview, Mira spoke about how her second pregnancy is special. “Being able to bring a life into this world, feel it grow inside, and being able to connect with the baby before it has actually even arrived is surreal. And this time it’s been so interesting to see how Misha has been through the entire process. She knows there is a baby inside and she says, “Hi Baby!” every day to my tummy.”
Just two days back, Shahid and Mira were spotted having dinner at a Mumbai restaurant. The two looked adorable giving us major relationship goals.
Congratulations to the couple and the entire family!
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised