Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised
Published : 14 Sep 2018, 15:54
Actor Halle Berry is all set to make her directorial debut with the mixed martial arts drama "Bruised". The 52-year-old Oscar winner will also star in and produce the project.
The story follows a disgraced MMA fighter who has to face one of the rising stars of the MMA world and deal with the return of her 6-year-old son to the mother he deserves.
The film's script has been written by Michelle Rosenfarb. Berry, who will be next seen in "John Wick 3", will work with the same team that executes fight choreography for the Keanu Reeves-starrer series. Basil Iwanyk will also produce the film alongside Linda Gottlieb.
- Most viewed
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks
- Hasina, Modi inaugurate Bangladesh-India oil pipeline
- Emmys full of surprises, 'Marvelous Mrs. Maisel' dominates
- 18 September Events
- 18 September Births
- 18 September Deaths
- PM leaves for London Friday en route to NY to join 73rd UNGA
- PM unveils ‘World Skills Bangladesh’ logo
- Hasina, Modi to open Bangladesh-India oil pipeline today
- 14 September Births
- Country is marching forward: Sheikh Hasina
- Dhaka University admission tests begin today
- 6 female activists of Jamaat held in Bogura
- 14 September Deaths
- 14 September Events
- Instagram rolls out new feature to help users with drug issues
- Women should be proud of their beauty: Jhanvi Kapoor
- Halle Berry to make directorial debut with bruised