Dry weather likely
Published : 04 Jan 2017, 16:32
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country having chances of light rain or drizzle at one or two places over Sylhet division.
Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and northern part of Bangladesh and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said today.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 5:25pm today and rises at 6:42 am tomorrow in the capital.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 10.1 degree Celsius at Tetulia and the highest temperature was recorded 29.7 degree Celsius at Sitakunda.
- Most viewed
- Want to work for people until death: Prime Minister
- Rabindra-Nazrul Jayanti celebrated in London
- People stream to Suhrawardy Udyan for Hasina's reception
- Temperature may fall by (1-2)°C over country
- Bangladeshi Sharmin wins Commonwealth recognition
- British PM’s trade envoy Rushanara due today
- AL to hold mass reception to Prime Minister today
- 21 July Events
- 21 July Births
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- Bangladesh emerge all-win champions in Women's WT20 Qualifiers
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- Use jute bags, break up with plastics: Prime Minister
- HSC, equivalent exams results tomorrow
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- Putin, Macron, Kitarovic to watch World Cup final