Dry weather likely
Published : 04 Jan 2017, 16:32
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country having chances of light rain or drizzle at one or two places over Sylhet division.
Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and northern part of Bangladesh and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said today.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 5:25pm today and rises at 6:42 am tomorrow in the capital.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 10.1 degree Celsius at Tetulia and the highest temperature was recorded 29.7 degree Celsius at Sitakunda.
- Most viewed
- PM urges Australia to keep pressure on Myanmar
- 27 April Events
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- Simple ways to protect lips during summer
- PM left Dhaka for Australia to join the Global Summit of Women
- Six-year-old girl raped in Bogura
- Supporting women to get priority in intellectual property law: Amu
- Sheikh Hasina leaves for Australia today on three-day visit
- PM returns home from London
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Ostrich chicks, gold ornaments seized in Satkhira
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- Husband kills wife for dowry
- Science Says: Amount of straws, plastic pollution is huge
- 5th anniv of Rana Plaza tragedy today
- Address human rights concerns, urge Asean MPs in open letter
- Hasina to receive global women leadership award