Dry weather likely
Published : 04 Jan 2017, 16:32
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country having chances of light rain or drizzle at one or two places over Sylhet division.
Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and northern part of Bangladesh and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said today.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 5:25pm today and rises at 6:42 am tomorrow in the capital.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 10.1 degree Celsius at Tetulia and the highest temperature was recorded 29.7 degree Celsius at Sitakunda.
- Most viewed
- 'I was raped at 16 and I kept silent'
- Wife of Malaysia's ex-PM arrives for questions in 1MDB case
- PM invited to WEF annual meeting
- Judi Dench honoured at Spain film festival
- PM urges int’l community to ensure easy transfer of technology
- Prime Minister for upholding dignity of UN peacekeeping
- 26 September Births
- 26 September Events
- 26 September Deaths
- Prime Minister to address 73rd Session UNGA September 27
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM not interested holding dialogue with BNP
- Over 300m children out of school globally: UNICEF
- PM to receive 2 awards for her leadership over Rohingya issue
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- PM gives flats to former national footballers, hockey player
- Female RMG worker loses leg in Savar road crash