Dry weather likely
Published : 04 Jan 2017, 16:32
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country having chances of light rain or drizzle at one or two places over Sylhet division.
Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and northern part of Bangladesh and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said today.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 5:25pm today and rises at 6:42 am tomorrow in the capital.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 10.1 degree Celsius at Tetulia and the highest temperature was recorded 29.7 degree Celsius at Sitakunda.
- Most viewed
- Don’t fret over conceiving with irregular periods
- Don’t overdo stress or make-up on wedding day
- Female Sherpa from Nepal scales new heights
- Get the smear out before cervical cancer conquers you
- Indian court paves way for 'Padmaavat’ all-India release on 25 Jan
- Woman killed in city road crash
- PM escapes 17 assassination plots, attacks: Law minister
- 20 January Deaths
- 20 January Births
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away