Dry weather likely
Published : 04 Jan 2017, 16:32
Weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country having chances of light rain or drizzle at one or two places over Sylhet division.
Moderate to thick fog may occur at places over the river basins and northern part of Bangladesh and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country during mid night till morning, a Met Office weather bulletin said today.
Night temperature may fall slightly and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
The sun sets at 5:25pm today and rises at 6:42 am tomorrow in the capital.
The lowest temperature of today was recorded 10.1 degree Celsius at Tetulia and the highest temperature was recorded 29.7 degree Celsius at Sitakunda.
- Most viewed
- Katrina most popular actress outside India
- Zeenat Aman files rape case against a businessman
- High meat intake may up liver disease risk
- World Meteorological Day observed
- Player accuses Australia's AFL of sexism
- EU recalls Moscow envoy after blaming Russia over spy attack
- Pakistani woman lawmaker becomes opposition leader in Senate
- Playboy model apologises to Melania, says Trump tried to pay her after sex
- PM enjoys cultural show at Bangabandhu Stadium
- Jacqueline Fernandez gets into Madhuri Dixit mode
- Bangabandhu's 99th birthday being celebrated
- Govt efforts helped BD attain criteria to graduate from LDC: PM
- Bangladesh eligible for LDC graduation
- Magura man ‘kills’ wife for dowry
- 17 March Deaths
- Lawyers file to prosecute Suu Kyi for crimes against humanity
- PM pays tribute to Bangabandhu on his birthday
- Spring cleaning for your home – literally!