Published : 05 Mar 2017, 17:36
Rain or thunder showers accompanied by temporary gusty wind is likely to occur over Dhaka, Mymensingh, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi, Khulna and Barisal divisions.
Weather may remain mainly dry with partly cloudy to cloudy sky elsewhere over the country, said a MET office release here today.
Day and night temperature may fall slightly over the country, it added.
Today's sunset at Dhaka at 06.03 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at Dhaka at 06.17 am, the release said.
- Most viewed
- Peya pairs up with Soham
- PM urges judges, lawyers to be more humanitarian to litigants
- Woman shot by police in London anti-terror raid
- 28 April Deaths
- 28 April Births
- 28 April Events
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- 'Kidnapped' Sumaiya rescued
- World Bank, Amundi launch $2 bn green bond fund
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Shomi Kaiser to run for FBCCI director
- 26 April Deaths
- Muslim teen wins right to box competitively in hijab
- Sonam Kapoor gets trolled once again
- New Gene-Based Blood Tests Can Detect Skin Cancers
- US supercarrier to arrive in Sea of Japan in days: Pence
- Shraddha Kapoor gets fiercer with age in new stills from ‘Haseena’ biopic