Published : 05 Mar 2017, 17:36
Rain or thunder showers accompanied by temporary gusty wind is likely to occur over Dhaka, Mymensingh, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi, Khulna and Barisal divisions.
Weather may remain mainly dry with partly cloudy to cloudy sky elsewhere over the country, said a MET office release here today.
Day and night temperature may fall slightly over the country, it added.
Today's sunset at Dhaka at 06.03 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at Dhaka at 06.17 am, the release said.
- Most viewed
- BD hailed for pioneering Int'l Mother Language Day
- Prime Minister visits Rajshahi today
- Settle rule on Marma sisters in 6 weeks: SC
- 22 February Deaths
- 22 February Births
- 22 February Events
- Magical good luck plants and trees for home
- Use potato slices to treat puffy eyes
- Jatrabari school teacher held over ‘sexual harassment’
- Open Access Movement for Open Data, Education and Research
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux separate
- Housewife hacked to death in Sylhet, 2 held
- Khaleda can’t run polls in present context: CEC
- Nation set to pay homage to language martyrs
- 'Suu Kyi could be guilty of crimes against humanity'
- Emma donates 1 million pounds for victims of sexual harassment
- Keep every child alive, says Unicef
- 21 eminent citizens receive Ekushey Padak