Published : 05 Mar 2017, 17:36
Rain or thunder showers accompanied by temporary gusty wind is likely to occur over Dhaka, Mymensingh, Chittagong, Sylhet, Rajshahi, Khulna and Barisal divisions.
Weather may remain mainly dry with partly cloudy to cloudy sky elsewhere over the country, said a MET office release here today.
Day and night temperature may fall slightly over the country, it added.
Today's sunset at Dhaka at 06.03 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at Dhaka at 06.17 am, the release said.
- Most viewed
- 6 women ‘militants’ held in Panchagarh
- March 27 Deaths
- March 27 Births
- March 27 Events
- UK police still believe London attacker was acting alone
- Two killed, more ‘well-trained’ militants inside, says army in Sylhet
- Families of Sylhet blast victims wail in misery
- Police put on alert across Bangladesh
- PM calls on 'misguided militants' to return to normal life
- Eurovision 2017: Ukraine bars Russian singer Samoilova from contest
- First child marriage under special provision of new law held in Bangladesh
- 'Blessed to work with 'Quantico' actors'
- 'Not consulted by Centre on Teesta, state's interests come first'
- Sleep apnea in kids may affect mental skills
- 'Sex assault' streamed on Facebook Live
- Fire at Bangladesh Bank building
- ECNEC approves mega project for health sector
- 'Bangladesh role model in women's advancement'