Signal 3 to continue for maritime ports
Published : 20 Sep 2017, 13:18
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal number three as deep convection is taking place over North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh, said a special bulletin of Met office on Wednesday.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay have been advised to come close to the coast and proceed with caution till further notice.
Day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
Today's sunset would be in Dhaka at 5:57 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at 5:47 am.
- Most viewed
- ‘A Quiet Place’ rules US box office
- US envoy: Trump leads on N. Korea as G7 ministers meet
- PM returns home from London
- 23 April Events
- 23 April Deaths
- 23 April Births
- Saudi women's fitness centre shut over 'indecent' video
- Teenage girl loses leg in Banani road accident
- India cabinet approves death penalty for child rape
- Bollywood celebs protest to seek justice for rape victims
- 1st female BD photographer selected for Joop Swart Masterclass
- Queen tips Prince Charles to follow her as Commonwealth head
- Spread history and legacy of Mujibnagar govt: Muna Tasneem
- PM calls for Commonwealth’s comprehensive reform
- Amorous couples, sex workers whipped in Indonesia's Aceh
- 3 resident students of DU hall brought back
- PM exchanges greetings with British Queen
- Husband kills wife for dowry