Signal 3 to continue for maritime ports
Published : 20 Sep 2017, 13:18
Maritime ports of Chittagong, Cox's Bazar, Mongla and Payra have been advised to keep hoisted local cautionary signal number three as deep convection is taking place over North Bay.
Squally weather may affect the maritime ports, North Bay and adjoining coastal areas of Bangladesh, said a special bulletin of Met office on Wednesday.
All fishing boats and trawlers over North Bay have been advised to come close to the coast and proceed with caution till further notice.
Day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country.
Today's sunset would be in Dhaka at 5:57 pm and tomorrow's sunrise at 5:47 am.
- Most viewed
- 18 October Events
- 18 October Births
- Hillary slams Trump’s ‘dangerous’ war of words with North Korea
- 18 October Deaths
- Now Suu Kyi’s name removed from Oxford college common room
- Hair loss drug taken by Trump may cut prostate cancer risk
- Magura schoolgirl commits suicide
- Raped then beaten up for protesting
- Momen urges UNSC to solve Rohingya, Palestine crises