Strawberry wine: Cheers to good health!
Published : 21 Aug 2017, 18:00
The bittersweet wine, with its tantalising effect, is good for the heart and mind.
“Last night… I fell in the strawberry vines… into a pool of strawberry wine…”
Imagine yourself drowning in a pool of red, red wine! But what’s in a strawberry wine that much has been written and sung about?
The bittersweet wine, with its tantalising effect, is good for the heart and mind, experts say. Well, let’s find out what’s in a strawberry wine?
Strawberry wine is packed with splendid health benefits. In fact, it is said to be a cancer-fighting drink.
Ripe strawberries are delightfully attractive in appearance and delicious in taste. Apart from its great taste and looks, the fruit is filled with Vitamin C, fibre and folate. Hence, wine made of strawberries is said to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight all ailments and nourishes the entire body system.
With zero cholesterol and high in potassium, this beautiful red wine lowers or controls blood pressure and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease in old age. It is also said to ease the muscles and kills stress, and provide glowing skin. So get yourself some strawberry wine and delight in its rich and bittersweet taste. Drink to good health!
- Most viewed
- Foods to gear up your metabolism
- Katy Perry in 'tough conversations' with her record label
- Priyanka Chopra lets go of her diet on her vacation!
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Indian girl dies after gang rapists rupture her lungs
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- 17 January Deaths
- 17 January Births
- Suu Kyi says Rohingya mass grave investigation positive step
- Angelina Jolie dating Cambodian rapper-filmmaker
- Here’s what’ll tickle your palette in 2018
- Brooke Shields to launch apparel, accessories line
- 'Govt will move ahead evaluating past'
- Try some homemade hair masks for coloured hair
- Mouth-related problems and their home remedies
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46