Strawberry wine: Cheers to good health!
Published : 21 Aug 2017, 18:00
The bittersweet wine, with its tantalising effect, is good for the heart and mind.
“Last night… I fell in the strawberry vines… into a pool of strawberry wine…”
Imagine yourself drowning in a pool of red, red wine! But what’s in a strawberry wine that much has been written and sung about?
The bittersweet wine, with its tantalising effect, is good for the heart and mind, experts say. Well, let’s find out what’s in a strawberry wine?
Strawberry wine is packed with splendid health benefits. In fact, it is said to be a cancer-fighting drink.
Ripe strawberries are delightfully attractive in appearance and delicious in taste. Apart from its great taste and looks, the fruit is filled with Vitamin C, fibre and folate. Hence, wine made of strawberries is said to have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that fight all ailments and nourishes the entire body system.
With zero cholesterol and high in potassium, this beautiful red wine lowers or controls blood pressure and reduces the risk of Alzheimer’s disease in old age. It is also said to ease the muscles and kills stress, and provide glowing skin. So get yourself some strawberry wine and delight in its rich and bittersweet taste. Drink to good health!
- Most viewed
- 'Hotel Transylvania' books spot at top of box office
- Khaleda denied bail in Narail defamation case
- Russian woman charged with spying in US
- World Cup Pussy Riot pitch intruders jailed for 15 days
- 'I had to make my kidnapper fall in love with me': Chloe Ayling
- PM Sheikh Hasina opens G2P system for freedom fighters
- Theresa May accepts key amendments from hardline Brexiteers
- 592 rape incidents in six months
- 17 July Events
- Prime Minister visits Pabna today
- 11 July Deaths
- ‘We’re on top of the world anyways’: Croatia’s president
- Tigresses ensure participation of ICC World T20
- Bangladesh Tigress will face Scotland tonight
- France-Croatia to fight for World Cup 2018 title tonight
- What you should know about Croatian President Kolinda Kitarovic
- France crowned World Cup 2018 champions after beating Croatia
- No more ‘hot women’- FIFA wants fewer images of attractive female fans in stadiums