Chicken Salad Recipe
BBQ Chicken Salad
Published : 14 May 2016, 01:03
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
4 stalks celery, chopped
1 large red bell pepper, diced
1/2 red onion, diced
1 (8.75 ounce) can sweet corn, drained
1/4 cup barbeque sauce
2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
Preheat grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grate. Grill chicken 10 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear. Remove from heat, cool, and cube.
In a large bowl, toss together the chicken, celery, red bell pepper, onion, and corn.
In a small bowl, mix together the barbeque sauce and mayonnaise. Pour over the chicken and veggies.
Stir, and chill until ready to serve
- Most viewed
- Committee formed to implement 9th wage board for journos: Tarana
- Canadian police say attack on girl who claimed a man cut her hijab ‘did not happen’
- Strong Coast Guard important for world maritime security: US
- PM urges developed countries to stand beside Bangladesh
- ‘Zombie’ singer Dolores O’Riordan dies at 46
- Singer Shammi Akhtar passes away
- Minor girl found hanging from tree in Chuadanga
- Pranab Mukherjee meets Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina
- Sri Lanka lifts 38-yr ban on women buying, selling alcohol