Chicken Salad Recipe
Caribbean Chicken Salad
Published : 14 May 2016, 01:22
2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
1/2 cup teriyaki marinade sauce
2 tomatoes, seeded and chopped
1/2 cup chopped onion
2 teaspoons minced jalapeno pepper
2 teaspoons chopped fresh cilantro
1/4 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1 1/2 tablespoons white sugar
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
1 1/2 teaspoons lime juice
3/4 pound mixed salad greens
1 (8 ounce) can pineapple chunks, drained
4 cups corn tortilla chips
Place the chicken in a bowl, and cover with the teriyaki marinade sauce. Marinate at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
In a small bowl mix the tomatoes, onion, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro. Cover salsa, and refrigerate.
In a small bowl, mix the mustard, honey, sugar, oil, vinegar, and lime juice. Cover dressing, and refrigerate.
Preheat the grill for high heat.
Lightly oil grill grate. Place chicken on the grill, and discard marinade. Cook for 6 to 8 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
Arrange mixed salad greens on plates. Spoon some of the salsa over each salad, and sprinkle with 1/4 of the pineapple chunks. Break tortilla chips into large chunks, and sprinkle over salads. Lay some of the grilled chicken strips on each salad. Finally, drizzle dressing over each salad, and serve.
- Most viewed
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea
- Ever Heard of Bubble Tea? Everything You Didn't Know About This Unique Drink
- PM to visit Sunamganj haors Apr 30
- SSC results on 4 May
- 'Put people over profit to end fashion slavery'
- President, PM greet NMST's golden jubilee celebration
- Shakib Khan served legal notice
- ‘Baahubali 2: The Conclusion’ new poster shows Anushka Shetty in all her royal glory
- Pregnancy or PMS? 11 ways to spot the difference
- Dhaka-Thimphu to work in power, water resources & connectivity: Statement
- Safety rules ignored in Cox's Bazar beach
- Bangladesh students are welcome in US
- 'Ruppur nuclear power plant's construction set to begin in June'
- Bhutan to facilitate entry of Bangladeshi products
- PM returns home from Bhutan
- Policewomen honoured for their contribution
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- Venezuelan protests against government leave 3 dead