5 fashion trends you need this summer
Published : 30 Mar 2017, 15:42
Hello, summer. Get ready for long days, clear skies and a lot of sun. Fashion during the hot days is very important. Here are a few summer essentials we hope you are ready with for the days up ahead...
Be it a tee, top, shorts or swimwear, stripes is here to make your summer cooler. Be it horizontal or vertical, the classy nautical, or in bold hues to super skinny ones, make sure you have at least one of them.
Phone, keys, makeup kit, glasses, scarf, books, tissues, pens, and almost the entire world. Get those big totes that can fit in almost anything. They are cool, casual and are meant for the heat. Flaunt them!
Wrap it out
This accessory will give you that extra oomph that you need to beat the heat. A plain kurta, heavily embroided scarf and glasses will give you the chic look.
Stripped jeans, an over-sized tee, chunky chains and flip flops. Do we have to say more? Bright-coloured and comfortable, get a pair and it will match with almost anything!
Wake those over-sized T-shirts from slumber and bring them out. Comfy and easy, these tees let your skin breathe and are up on the style game. Floral, stripes, patterns or just plain, tees are the best thing that will happen to you this summer.
Save that yellow
Yellow is the new black! From tops, dresses and T-shirts, bright yellow-coloured clothes are clearly here to stay. Pair those tops with denim and you are sure to nail the look. Try out different shades of the colour, too.
Souece: The Times of India
- Most viewed
- JS speaker returns home from Australia
- Free Online Course Beginner’s Guide to Writing in English for University Study
- Global Youth Leaders Travel and Learning Camp 2017 in Singapore
- Fully Funded Master of Computer Science at Jinan University, China
- Master and PhD scholarship program in Science, Japan
- Chicken Irani
- How breathing exercises can help prevent high blood pressure
- Cultural personality Kazi Arif ‘clinically dead’
- Prehistoric human DNA found in caves without bones
- Cabinet Secy: PayPal to start soon
- David Cameron meets Sheikh Hasina
- 27 April Births
- 27 April Deaths
- PM opens Digital Island Moheshkhali
- No change in UK-Bangladesh ties for Brexit: Cameron
- PM asks all to promote Chittagong Port's goodwill
- Bappa Mazumder sings duet with Sona Mohapatra
- Make Your Own Mango Bubble Tea