5 fashion trends you need this summer
Published : 30 Mar 2017, 15:42
Hello, summer. Get ready for long days, clear skies and a lot of sun. Fashion during the hot days is very important. Here are a few summer essentials we hope you are ready with for the days up ahead...
Be it a tee, top, shorts or swimwear, stripes is here to make your summer cooler. Be it horizontal or vertical, the classy nautical, or in bold hues to super skinny ones, make sure you have at least one of them.
Phone, keys, makeup kit, glasses, scarf, books, tissues, pens, and almost the entire world. Get those big totes that can fit in almost anything. They are cool, casual and are meant for the heat. Flaunt them!
Wrap it out
This accessory will give you that extra oomph that you need to beat the heat. A plain kurta, heavily embroided scarf and glasses will give you the chic look.
Stripped jeans, an over-sized tee, chunky chains and flip flops. Do we have to say more? Bright-coloured and comfortable, get a pair and it will match with almost anything!
Wake those over-sized T-shirts from slumber and bring them out. Comfy and easy, these tees let your skin breathe and are up on the style game. Floral, stripes, patterns or just plain, tees are the best thing that will happen to you this summer.
Save that yellow
Yellow is the new black! From tops, dresses and T-shirts, bright yellow-coloured clothes are clearly here to stay. Pair those tops with denim and you are sure to nail the look. Try out different shades of the colour, too.
Souece: The Times of India
- Most viewed
- Woman with 60kg leg at Dhaka medical
- Housewife beaten dead, husband held
- Eat right and stay youthful
- Feeling bad without your phone?
- Papaya: Top five health and beauty benefits
- Modelling groomed me for acting: Kriti Sanon
- The mystical scent of a woman
- Beware of processed food!
- Narayanganj 7-murder cases: High Court upholds death penalty for 15
- Priyanka Chopra told ‘not to return India’
- Case filed over Pallabi student rape
- 19 August Births
- 2 girls return after languishing in Indian jail
- Teacher arrested for ‘raping Pallabi schoolgirl’
- 19 August Events
- Easy ways to stop sneezing
- 2 schoolgirls 'gang-raped'
- Primary school teacher ‘gang raped’ in classroom