Published : 02 May 2017, 17:54
This dessert recipe is for all the mango lovers out there! If you're fond of custards and have a special thing for mangoes, then this is the best recipe for you. Mango Custard is a delicious yet simple recipe that you can easily prepare for your kids. This easy-to-make dessert recipe is made with ripe mangoes and custard powder and is extremely delectable. It is very light and creamy and tastes divine after a meal. Apart from being delicious, this dessert recipe is healthy and nutritious and would be loved by people of all age groups. After a filling and spicy meal, a sweet dessert like this is an absolute bliss. It is best enjoyed when it is fully chilled. You can prepare this custard recipe for occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks, anniversaries or even when you're hosting a simple house party. Try this quick recipe and it would be loved by all your guests.
300 gm peeled,finely chopped mango
2 tablespoon vanilla custard powder
1/2 cup sugar
For The Main Dish
450 ml fresh cream
600 ml milk
How to make Mango Custard
To make this easy dessert recipe, peel and finely chop the mangoes into small pieces.
Reserve a few pieces for garnishing and grind the remaining to a thick pulp.
There is no need to add water, as the milk will make the consistency smoother. Make
a custard mixture by mixing the custard powder with 100 ml (1/2 cup) of milk and stir
until fully mixed without any lumps.
Now, put a pan over medium flame and boil the remaining milk. Bring the milk to a boil
and add the custard mixture in it, stir it gently throughout. Ensure no lumps are formed
and keep stirring constantly.
Then add sugar in it and switch off the flame, and add the mango puree along with
fresh cream and mix well. Stir gently for a minute and keep it in the fridge for 6-7
Garnish with the reserved mangoes and serve it chilled.
- Most viewed
- Katrina Kaif’s character in ‘Thugs of Hindostan’ revealed
- 21 September Events
- 21 September Births
- 21 September Deaths
- Quitting junk food can have withdrawals as drug addiction
- FIFA to upgrade flights, raise prize money for Women's World Cup
- Bangladesh Asia’s 2nd most gender equal country: WEF
- PM flies for New York to join 73rd UNGA
- Receiving Smita Patil award validates my choices: Anushka
- 10% pass in Dhaka University ‘Ga’ unit admission test
- Bangabandhu struggled for peace and equality: PM
- 15 September Deaths
- Bangladesh least innovative country in Asia
- Technical school & college to be built in each upazila: PM
- 15 September Events
- Sonam believes Kangana is a troublemaker
- Technology is the best way to develop country: Sheikh Hasina
- Seven-day skin care routine for lovely looks