Published : 02 May 2017, 17:54
This dessert recipe is for all the mango lovers out there! If you're fond of custards and have a special thing for mangoes, then this is the best recipe for you. Mango Custard is a delicious yet simple recipe that you can easily prepare for your kids. This easy-to-make dessert recipe is made with ripe mangoes and custard powder and is extremely delectable. It is very light and creamy and tastes divine after a meal. Apart from being delicious, this dessert recipe is healthy and nutritious and would be loved by people of all age groups. After a filling and spicy meal, a sweet dessert like this is an absolute bliss. It is best enjoyed when it is fully chilled. You can prepare this custard recipe for occasions like kitty parties, pot lucks, anniversaries or even when you're hosting a simple house party. Try this quick recipe and it would be loved by all your guests.
300 gm peeled,finely chopped mango
2 tablespoon vanilla custard powder
1/2 cup sugar
For The Main Dish
450 ml fresh cream
600 ml milk
How to make Mango Custard
To make this easy dessert recipe, peel and finely chop the mangoes into small pieces.
Reserve a few pieces for garnishing and grind the remaining to a thick pulp.
There is no need to add water, as the milk will make the consistency smoother. Make
a custard mixture by mixing the custard powder with 100 ml (1/2 cup) of milk and stir
until fully mixed without any lumps.
Now, put a pan over medium flame and boil the remaining milk. Bring the milk to a boil
and add the custard mixture in it, stir it gently throughout. Ensure no lumps are formed
and keep stirring constantly.
Then add sugar in it and switch off the flame, and add the mango puree along with
fresh cream and mix well. Stir gently for a minute and keep it in the fridge for 6-7
Garnish with the reserved mangoes and serve it chilled.
- Most viewed
- Weinstein accuser Asia Argento paid teen who made sex assault claim
- Cabinet approves ‘Sarkari Chakori Ain, 2018’
- Pregnant New Zealand minister cycles to delivery ward
- German journalist says Turkey court lifts travel ban
- PM receives two UNICEF awards for campaign against early marriage
- Multi-storey buildings to replace city slums: Prime Minister
- 20 August Events
- 20 August Births
- 20 August Deaths
- Williams rebounds from worst loss to advance in Cincy tennis
- BD beat Nepal 3-0 to emerge group top in SAFF U-15 Women’s championship
- Antibiotic resistance genes in air pose threat to human health: Study
- Saff U-15 girls eye more glory in final today
- Girls' supremacy finally over
- Sheikh Hasina to inaugurate 23 bridges, Fatehpur Railway Overpass
- Priyanka Chopra, Nick Jonas are officially engaged
- U-15 girls take on Bhutan in SAFF semi
- SAFF U-15 girls reach final beating Bhutan 5-0